How Can We Help?
(042) 157 – 1932 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 1, Sit 7,305-307 Thomas Street
Dandenong, Victoria 3175
To be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship, you must:
– have been an Australian permanent resident for at least 1 year and lived in Australia for at least 9 out of 12 months before you apply
– have been lawfully resident in Australia for at least 4 years before you apply
– have not been absent from Australia for more than 12 months in the last 4 years before you apply
– provide required evidence of your identity from your country of origin
– clear relevant character requirements.